154 King St
The Salutation is a grade II listed pub, built by A P Killick in 1910.
The Salutation is a very recognisable building thanks to the pale blue and mauve faience tile dressings and a number of bold features.
The building is red brick and the 1st storey features two oriel windows either side of a tiled panel in the centre which reads "Fuller, Smith and Turner. Chiswick 1910" and also holds the pub sign. The pediment at the top of the building, also in pale blue, bears the pub name.
The interior is no longer deparated into different rooms but features a panelled front and back bars with original fittings.
Look out for an original fireplace with mirror mantlepiece and a large ceiling lantern in the back bar.
The Salutation featured on the Daytime Crawl of Hammersmith, Barnes and Putney in October 2003, the Evening Crawl of Hammersmith in July 2006, and the Billing and Cooing: Daytime Crawl of Earls Court, West Brompton, Fulham and Hammersmith in October 2013.