Trinity ArmsThe Trinity Arms
45 Trinity Gardens
This handsome street-corner Youngs pub once had three rooms but is now opened up. It was built in 1850 and is named after the Trinity Asylum in Acre Lane which was founded by Thomas Bailey for poor women who professed belief in the Holy Trinity.
Read the What ?ub entry of The Trinity Arms.
The Trinity featured on the Evening Crawl of Brixton, Herne Hill and Camberwell in April 2009, and the From Trumans to Trinity: Evening Crawl of Stockwell and Brixton in August 2014.