697 Uxbridge Rd
The Angel is not a listed building but is on CAMRA's National Inventory of Pub Interiors of Outstanding Historic Interest.
The Angel was rebuilt in 1926 and designed by architect Thomas Henry Nowell Parr, who also designed The Forester nearby in West Ealing.
The Angel is a Neo-Georgian interwar roadhouse and its interior features include:
A quarter circle panelled counter with cupboards in the front saloon bar.
A glazed screen across the servery.
The front public bar and Meal Room each contain original cast iron fireplaces.
The rear right room has a number of 1937 features including an Art Deco leaded.
glass rooflight, bar counter and mirrored bar back fitting.
A picture of the previous pub hangs in the saloon.
Dopey is the name of the resident white cat.
Read the What ?ub entry of The Angel.
The pub features on LPGs' Daytime Crawl of West Middlesex of June 2014.