Although this pub is neither a listed building nor on CAMRA's National or London Regional Inventory of Pub Interiors, it is very handsome and may have been designed by TH Nowell Parr as it bears some of his hallmarks, including wooden battens on the ceiling and beautiful stained glass windows. The pub was built in 1928 by the Royal Brewery, Brentford. The interior is now opened out but retains an old country pub feel. Note the glazed door to the office in the servery and the graceful pairs of foxes beneath the gable on the exterior of the building. This is the official lunch stop on the crawl.
Read the What ?ub entry of The Fox.
The pub features on LPGs' Daytime Crawl of West Middlesex of June 2014.